Mine Site and
Skilled personnel, reliable equipment plus the right know-how equals unrivalled levels of service when it comes to all ancillary mine works and logistics provision. We bridge the capability gap to ensure your project is executed optimally.
ABOUT ROGUE LEADER
Rogue Leader was incorporated to service the mining and pastoral industries in Western Australia’s goldfields region.
With backgrounds in both mining and agriculture, our directors and management have an eye for efficiency as well the grit and determination to get the job done no matter how harsh the conditions.
We specialise in:
- Drill hole pad preparation & site rehabilitation
- Mine site rehabilitation including seeding and closure earthworks (waste dumps, abandonment bunding etc)
- Logistics (machinery floats, field camps, livestock transport)
- Water cartage
- Mobile mechanical support
- Grading and road maintenance
- Experienced machine and field operators
- Waste dump and tip head management
- Sand supplies for civil and mining concrete
OUR FLEET & EQUIPMENT
Our fleet of well maintained equipment allows us operational flexibility and the ability to undertake work across the goldfields region and beyond.
Our network of service provider contacts serve as a value multiplier and allows Rogue Leader to be your one stop shop for all manner of jobs required when you need someone in the know. If we can’t do a job – we know someone who can!
Our fleet includes:
- CAT D9 Dozer
- CAT D7 Dozer
- 2 x Graders (1 x GD555 grader 1 x Deere 872GP)
- 6 x Loaders (14t to 35t)
- 2 x Nissan UD Tippers
- 1 x Prime Mover and 30t Low Loader Combo
- 1 x 21t Excavator w/- Rock Breaker and Rock Grinder attachments
- 1 x S590 Skid Steer Loader
- Mobile Heavy Diesel Mechanical Truck
- Light vehicles